- Reaches Families Where They Are
- Encourages Parent Engagement in the Transition to Early Education Settings and Kindergarten
- Supported by Research and Best Practices
- What Makes Our e-Tips Different from other Family Engagement Tips You've Seen? They are written by a Marketing Expert (MBA) and Journalist (MS.J.) to ensure the creation of messages that are catchy, memorable, and designed to get parents' immediate attention.
- Offered over the critical transition period of May – September (5 months) to provide comprehensive information to families to help them prepare children to enter early education programs and/or kindergarten ready to learn.
- Designed to include activities already included in families’ daily/weekly routines.
- Emailed directly to you (teacher/administrator) on a monthly basis (on the 15th of the month or the next business day).
- To be used via the medium of your choice: Text Messages, Email Newsletters, Social Media Posts, Web Site Posts/Parent Portals, Blogs, Print Newsletters.
- Easy: Simply cut the e-Tips out of the document we send you, and paste them directly into the message to parents.
- Revisable: You can tweak these e-Tips as desired.
- Created to be sent to parents twice a week – which industry experts have determined is an optimal number of times to send weekly text messages.
e-Tip licenses are renewable every year for the May-September time period
at a rate of $299.95 ( $59.99/month) payable at www.carlaandlivkids.com/.